Saturday, October 10, 2009

Momma Drama.?

So...I recently got off the phone with my friends mother...She told me i wasn't permitted to go to her daughters party...For what you ask.?! Because i supposedly dont get along with one of the other guests which is a lie...AND i left her daughter and another friend of ours at king kullen last night by themselves...Which i find offensive she is judging me based on that because she doesn't know my reasoning for leaving, She doesn't know the story behind it but she acts like she does and rudely tells me i'm no longer invited to Her daughters party...Which is rude, offensive, and disrespectful. Leave me a voice message letting me know what YOU think of this all...Is she wrong or not.? Leave your messages at 818-676-9985 Thanks Loves...


~Michael Lush~

No comments:

Post a Comment