Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friendship.?

So...Friendships aren't all they seem...you try and help them out but they stab you in the back and tell you they don't want to talk to you...Why would they flip when you try to help them. It's simply not fair. She says she loves that boy but when you try to make her dreams come true, she freaks out on you...She makes it seem like i stabbed her in the back and shit when i didn't. she treats me like i'm the bad guy when in reality i was helping her. she will see it in the future but as for now she is going to think what she wants. in the future she will realize i'm not the bad guy...she's not going to get me down about this 11 year friendship dying...she's only making me stronger...because what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger and guess what...i'm still alive so i'm only getting stronger...so i sit here and blog about this spoiled little girl...if its not her way its no way at all. and i just can't sit here and tell myself its nothing because i know it is. but its not like i want to fight with her but i guess i can't help it if thats what she wants than i guess that is just how it is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment