Monday, October 4, 2010

well...

well, people are too much trouble. I try to stay away from these people
who are starting drama with me but they go as far as going into my
classrooms and waiting outside of my classrooms its getting a little
rediculous...its even gotten to a point where I had to change my cell
phone number because they wouldn't leave me alone. how many times do I
have to tell them to leave me alone before pressing charges or telling
them to go play in traffic becomes acceptable...I really don't get
people these days. they say they don't want drama but they creat all
this drama. shut the fuck up and get a life ya know. doesn't anyone
agree with that concept.? when will my time come...when will I get a
break from all these peoples bullshit...will they ever leave me alone.?

No comments:

Post a Comment