Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back again.?

Yeah that's right I'm back again to post it's been forever but now i should be posting more because now I found an iPod app that allows me to go on an post blog entrys on here which is what I am doing now lol so basically the only thing that has happend lately was I got a new cell phone with virgin mobile yuck lol And a new laptop that is green yay haha well I'm not sure what else to say because life has been pretty uneventful so not much has been going on except all my exes are comin out of the wood work like what the hell they're coming out of nowhere ahhh hahah I just don't know what to do with them all :/ one said he wanted to bury the hatchet but he just started a fight with me anyways I guess we all see how well that worked out on some real shit right.??? Whatever I guess I'll catch y'all on the flip side peace the fuxk out<3

No comments:

Post a Comment