Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry i haven't been blogging lately...

But i've been busy doing other things. And mainly today something struck me...
Love isn't always how it seems. I love him so much and things seem fine until he's not around...
I could swear on my life that i love him and that i'm happy with him, but i dont know what to think
now that i have come to a clear realization that i won't see him as much as i like...things happen and i want to stay with him but i am so not sure how this would work i mean i trust him and everything to not cheat on my its just that i dont trust any other guys... i dont trust them to do right by me... and like most stereotypes say is somewhat true about 99.9% of guys...they think with their dick...not their head...and i am not really sure what to think right now because i am at a loss of knowledge and i can't figure out what to say to him or to say to anyone else about him. he's pretty much the most amazing thing to ever happen to me but how can i keep him when i have all these mixed feelings inside of me.? All of these mixed feelings all represent something else i feel for him...happiness, gratefulness, love, fear, etc. And i'm not quite sure how to cope with these things... Well i'm not sure many people do. Well...I guess thats all i'm going to write for now...

Bye<3
~Michael Dannie Lush~

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the rest of the people babe I mean our relationship is still up and running till this very day, and the reason for this is because I have only eyes for u babe, and ive made it a point to everyone that when it comes to love ur the only one for me.I love you and can't wait till the next time we kiss. <3

    ReplyDelete